ieltscommunity4

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Cheer up!

Hallooo Dreamers,

I have been watching you guys post your feelings regarding the end of the ielts course.
I can very well understand what the dreamers must be going through.
Feelings such as "God-what now??","iam on my own", "who will help me out?", party time over-now it is time to face the ielts music and so on.


Once your classes finish, it does not mean the end is here.

Bottom line is that guys, you have seen, heard and witnessed many of the ielts success stories.They are normal people from all walks of life who toiled hard to conquer and overcome ielts phobia.I reiterate once again, use the weblog and keep gauging your performance.

Mr.Tony and fellow bloggers are here to help you out, so do not at any instance feel alone or left out.

Have faith in God and yourself !

1 Comments:

  • INDEED, the community is growing and believing in itself.

    It's been an interesting few months since I started the BC blogs, the other staff are interested in this initiative, but everyyone is so busy that we can't get together...

    So, you are not alone, the weblog is already in existence. I'll invite you all to ieltstroop.blogspot and so you'll be there to welcome my new class.

    Thanks in advance, guys!

    Keep posting and commenting

    Happy weekend

    Tony

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home