ieltscommunity4

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ricky's feedback

Hi there! Ricky kindly posted this message which some cretin in the USA made an idiotic comment about. Wow, there are some morons in this world that have nothing better to do than display their ignorance. What sad specimens they are! So Mr Nobody, get lost!

Hi guys !Today is the second last day. Well, today it was quite windy outside. The task two writing is now quite easy for me. I found something which can be useful. If you don't understand the topic, don't panic. Read the topic for some 20 to 25 times. This method was very useful to me yesterday as I found this yesterday itself. However, the advice given by Mubs is very helpful.Bye guys!

Bye for now

Tony

1 Comments:

  • S'OK, Mais!

    All part of the service!

    CU

    Tony

    How's the weather in London? Cool and cloudy, I hope!

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home