ieltscommunity4

Monday, July 04, 2005

Thanks Mubs!!!

Dear Mubs

On behalf of Ieltsdream weblog I thank you most heartily for coming to address us last night.

It was very helpful to hear your experience and to learn from your success and dedication.

Personally speaking, I was delighted to see you so relaxed and happy after all the strain you had been through. Your hard work paid dividends and is an inspiration to this IELTS class and future such cohorts.

Good luck and God bless you in all your endeavours.

Tony

ps It will be very interesting to meet Mohammed Sarhan tomorrow and to learn from his experience preparing for and taking IELTS.

pps We will have time for the Diana debate, I promise!

1 Comments:

  • It was pure privilege Sir.That was the least i could do for you.
    *blush*

    Yes, i feel quite relaxed after giving my ielts exam.I think i just take things too seriously.
    -------
    Yo Jithu!!!
    man iam sorry i did not the chance to say good bye properly-had to rush home.
    How is the weather there?.How is your dad? i met him on the exam day...he seemed bit worried or perhaps tensed.On the other hand you were as usual chillllled;)
    -------
    Honey..
    nice to meet you in person.Somehow visiting you guys reminded me of my ielts class-golden days.

    later

    By Blogger Mubs, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home